Saturday, 13 August 2011

Simple pleasures....

I am a woman of few words tonight. Writers block. But a day full of simple pleasures doesn't really need too many words.




We even caught William hanging about!

Loving nature!




 Their smiles..................


.........are one of my greatest pleasures!



Lamb Tagine & Herb Tabouleh...........

.....The first, and probably the best, meal on our store cupboard menu.

My day ended with just a little bit of chocolate. "It's my one weakness!"



7 comments:

  1. Decoy!! :D
    And chooooooooooocolate!! :)))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spotted Mirjam! I cannot believe that I never even saw the lake last time we went, I had no idea it was there! I blame the torrential rain. We're thinking of trying out the canoeing soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not trying to tell me that the swan isn't real are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yippee....my post has worked!!! Oooh, I'm going to have great fun doing comments now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The swan is real. And I shall look forward to your comments Nicola! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! It's called Decoy Country Park! Your girls would absolutely love it, there is a fantastic play park there too! xx

    ReplyDelete